Wednesday, December 21, 2011

This is how well "W" knows me.......

yep, what I woke up to this morning!  The 7th day of Christmas gift.
Seriously?  he knows my every move!
and here is what was inside after I ripped into it this morning at 5:30 a.m.
a Patagonia golf jacket!  I absolutely cannot wait to wear it!
So this is how the 12 days of Christmas has gone.
1st day of Christmas - Iphone keypad
2nd day of Christmas - a pasta strainer
3rd day of Christmas - a set of golf balls
4th day of Christmas - lottery tickets!!! (I won 35.oo!)
5th day of Christmas - A NEW TORY BURCH HANDBAG!!!
6th day of Christmas - new golf club handles
7th day of Christmas - a patagonia jacket!

He's keeping his name because he really is Mr. Wonderful
(most of the time)
have a fantastic day y'al!
I'm heading to Bham to finish up a few projects AND finish shopping!!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment