Monday, August 12, 2013

Lucky Kids....and more Scotts stuff!

Once a month I worry about leaving "W" all alone for the weekend.
Not that he HAS to have me there or anything, it's just that we usually do stuff together on weekends.
But, I have Scott's once a month.  For 4 days.
This month J brought the kids over.
What did they do?
They went to visit their grandmother and grandfather up in Brevard, NC.
Two of the sweetest, most genuine, down to earth folks I have ever had the honour of knowing.
And I mean that.
My grandchildren are SO lucky that they have 3 healthy great-grandparents.
I won't go there about my mom not being here, cause I'll start crying.  I just wish she was here to enjoy them.
Anyway,
Jordan took some pics!








Bennett played doctor....

 happy, happy, happy!
It was kind of an exhausting day.... 
 and Bean had the honour of holding Cate's lovie

Now, more stuff from Scotts!

 you rarely see complete barley twist chairs like this.  Shoulda swiped em.  LOVE for a man's study


 these were just gorgeous y'all.  Found them in a box.


 some people need this.  Not me of course :)

Okay....tomorrow...
GET READY
Tomorrow starts my GREAT SUMMER SALE OFF!!!!
I WILL BE HAVING A HUGE ART SALE.
Prices will range from 20 - 60% off!
Check back!
In the meantime,
have a great day y'all!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment