Saturday, August 17, 2013

Family of Baby Lovers.....

You know you really have to love babies to be a part of our family.
It's kind of like going through an interview process. 
I'm just kidding, of course, but babies and children are a really, really, important thing in our family.
We love to read to them.
We love to play with them.
We love to have fun with them.
Yesterday we went to one of my very favorite places in the whole wide world.
The Birmingham Zoo.
I think it's because I've been coming here since I was about 5 years old.
Back then the little spider monkeys were not caged in.
They roamed around on this island surrounded by kind of a moat.
and you could throw them peanuts.
you can read about the history of the zoo here:
http://www.birminghamzoo.com/about-us/history/
Now, they are caged in and that island is gone :(
but the zoo over the years has really gotten better and better.
It is definitely a place to take your kids if you come to Birmingham.
and
from what I hear, Birmingham is the "up and coming city to visit and live in the South!!"
very cool.
I had the chance to work on the apurture on my camera!
and other things!




 this little big guy was SO impressive!!!


 This guy was eating on a Toms shoe box.







 we ran into one of the kid's newest little buddy, Wilson
those lips....



 now.  as fun as we had, about an hour and a half in, we were kind of feeling like this guy....
and, we were

We'll be back soon!!!

Have a great day y'all!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment