Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Fall is my VERY favorite time of the year.
A slight chill in the air. (Tonight is supposed to be a whopping 57 degrees!!!) 
CAN I HEAR A YIPPEE?????
Is anyone out there as sick of summer as I?
It needs to just GO AWAY.
So, when the first chill in the air comes around, all I can think about is fall stuff.
Of course it's stuff I don't need, just stuff.
We do Thanksgiving here every year (with the exception of sister's last year) so I start planning waaaaay in advance.
So, here are some things I picked out for my little Thanksgiving soiree.
(I usually have about 30)
First of all, I LOVE this tunic (blue jeans acceptable)

and, check out these pans from
Sur La Table
pronounced "Sur La Tab"
I have to have some of these, it's a must.


a skimmer


not necessarily for Thanksgiving, but a great tool gadget!


wouldn't this make a fabulous Thankgiving table?


this is in my shopping bag at Williams Sonoma




Plate chargers 


Loved these casserole dishes with bamboo holders

I'll take a few of these

and this for the main dining table



I have two copper pots, but I might just be in the market for this one as well/
Great size and I love, love, love the pumpkin/gourd on top



I'll need napkins



and another table runner to match


So how bout that fall comin around really soon? I'm READY!!! Are you?
have a great day y'all!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment