Thursday, September 15, 2011

What I like! Beamed ceilings


I love everything about them, the warmness they bring into a room, the rustic behavior against a warm, eclectic home or even modern decor!  I just love, love, love ceiling beams.
 I found some that spoke luscious words to my heart for you to enjoy...
I wanna crawl in this bed....

or maybe this one.  Love the modern twist to the beams!



I love how this opens up a narrow kitchen

a beamed ceiling




be still  my heart

this is my favorite



how adorable is this?  I wanna bunk room (with beams)

see how it warms up a fancy dining area?


I'm not really sure if these are beams, I can't tell, just LOVE this kitchen!


and then there's mine!

Enjoy a fabulous day y'all!!!
kb

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, love a beam. Brings such warmth and character to any room. Thanks for the shout out this week!! Hope you are having a great morning ~

    ReplyDelete