Monday, February 13, 2012

Well I'll BE!

After futzing with my computer ALL day to try to blog I finally figured out what was wrong.
My cookies were overloaded!
I was SO beat last night that I think I went to bed at 8:00 and if that wasn't enough I took a 2 hour nap today!
So, now I've got to start painting some more dresses!
Because......I have to have 12 for White Flowers by March 1st and I sold 4! yippee!
and
Jordan had contractions last night (even had to time them) so I gotta get busy and do some nesting!!!
Her due date is one week from tomorrow.
I simply cannot wait for that little baby Cate to arrive.
In the meantime I have 2 new dresses for sale.
Remember that my dresses are ON sale through the month of February.
Regularly 550.00 now 395.00 + 30.00 shipping.
Let's see isn't Valentines Day tomorrow?
"Savannah"
30 x 30 mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas
SOLD!

"Grace"
30 x 30 mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas
SOLD!

Have a wonderful night y'all!
See ya tomorrow!
kb


No comments:

Post a Comment