Friday, February 24, 2012

Still No Bebe


Well, I came to Birmingham anticipating a baby on Tuesday.  Then on Wednesday got deathly ill with bronchitis.  I can honestly say i don't remember the last time I have been this ill.  After a major concoction of drugs that my wonderful doctor back in Greensboro called in, I am 100 (well almost)% better! I am so glad that Cate has waited to make her grand appearance!  Now I'm ready for her to come.  The only problem? "W" has now got what I had. So if she comes he may not be here to see her.  She is now 3 days late and it doesn't look like this little one is going to ever come out.
I just keep thinking of that "Friends" episode where Rachael yells at the baby "come out, come out, come out!!!!!!"
That's a little how Jordan is feeling about right now.

So, keep checking cause I promise I will take many, many pics!!!
Have a wonderfully healthy day y'all!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment