Wednesday, February 15, 2012

OUCH!!!

Would you believe me if I told you I haven't picked up anything heavier than a paint brush in the last six months?  Well, I'm exaggerating just a little bit.
This is coming from someone who played tennis 4 times a week y'all....sometimes 5!
Well, I played today.  And I'm tough.  Yep, tough.  I have a heal spur that is sticking in my heal like a nail.
That's what this thing feels like.
Don't tell anyone, but I was honestly nervous about playing today.
I was scared I wouldn't even know how to serve.  And ya know what? I didn't win but came durn close to winning a set!  (Lost 8-6 in a tie break)  It felt so good to be out that I'm making promises to myself that I plan to keep.  I'm coming to Atlanta anytime anyone asks me to play.
Now,,,,where is the ice and meds for my heal.
OUCH.
have a great night y'all!
I'm heading to Birmingham just for a quickie visit!
kb

1 comment:

  1. You're heading to Birmingham today?? And then going back to GA? You know you'll have to turn right around when Cate decides to get here! You might as well just pack up to stay for a while.

    ReplyDelete