Monday, February 6, 2012

For the Sake of Writing

I'm going to make myself do something today.
Okay, I'll admit, the only thing I have to do today is go buy a phone charger.
Sad isn't it?
I decided to surprise "W" and put up my paint brush and head back to Atlanta to watch the Super Bowl (which I thought was perty Super)! with him yesterday.  See, he had to work on something big all weekend, so while I was at the lake, he was back in Atlanta.  Wahoo big news from my end huh?
So, he's now headed to the BIG Apple and I'm sitting here typing nothings on my computer, just to keep my blog up to date with blogging every day.
Cooper is sitting here watching me with his legs crossed and I've told him a hundred times already that we're not going out until 7:00.  (Our condo is in a quite dangerous area of Buckhead)......not really, I just don't want to take him out yet.
Anyway, tonight my friend "E" and I are going to the opening of Trinity School Spotlight on Art!!!
I simply cannot wait!
Then we are having a slumber party at the Buckhead Ritz.
I'm sure my camera will be strapped to me clicking away!
Anyway.....are you planning on going to Scott Antiques this week?
If you don't know about it, you should.  It is Atlanta's HUGE antique market that happens the second weekend of every month.  If you're not looking for anything, go for the food.  Seriously y'all, it is just so good I'm salivating just thinking about it.
Anyway, I am showing my art there with a fellow artist David Siefert.   He is an amazing artist with me at Art of Oconee
To say we probably got the worst location you could get is an understatement. But we're new to the show and space is limited, so to get in period is awesome!
So, here is the layout of the South building where we are showing
see that?  right by the restroom.  You're gonna have to look for us!

and here's David. Not the dog silly, that's his counterpart Margarita.  Go figure!  She'll probably tag along to say hi to everyone.

David does an amazingly difficult form of painting called gouache.  Rhymes with squash.

His work is amazing and he has won many, many awards and has many collectors.
Come by and see us!!!
have a great day y'all!
kb


1 comment:

  1. But don't you love those days that there is nothing do be done but relax.
    Marg

    ReplyDelete