Friday, February 3, 2012

A Fly on the Wall Wins!!!

Well my trusty random number generator picked 3 as the winning number!
see?!
Sorry it took me so long to get this up but had to take care of some bidness.
Trinity School Spotlight on Art.
Well, me in my "assuming" ways brought everything but the kitchen sink for them to sell.
Actually 22 paintings.  (They told me people usually just bring 5 - 8.....a little embarrassed.
But you know what?  They are keeping 17 pieces!  yep.  So  PALease come by and see me next week at this wonderful show.
I'm going to do a blog on it tomorrow so stay tuned for more information.
In the meantime....Fly on the Wall?  Please send me your address via kbdr@aol.com and I'll ship the painting right on out.
Congrats!
kb

1 comment:

  1. HOLY MOLY CANOLE!!!! I can't believe I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the greatest day ever!!!! You seriously have no idea how excited I am!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete