No baby today!
J went to the doctor yesterday and all decided to induce on Thursday.
She will have a balloon procedure on Wednesday night and then hopefully be induced on Thursday.
If the balloon procedure doesn't work (and I'll spare you the details of how it's supposed to work) then they will be doing a c-section. What she's been trying to avoid all along.
With 2 little ones at home needing her, she really wants to have this baby naturally.
So, I have now been here for 7 days and I know they are ready to kick me to the curb and outta the house.
I have served no purpose. I swear I almost went home yesterday but was worried just as I got there I would have to turn around and go back.
Anyway, that's the skinny on the bebe news.
I'm gonna walk her to death today.
BTW, she does NOT want a leap year baby.
Keep her in your prayers for a safe delivery please y'all!
have a fantastic, beautiful day y'all!