Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Part II

Today we awoke like most, scratch that....I awoke at 3 a.m. to fill the stockings (my own choice)
Seems the bug that struck me over Thanksgiving has shown its ugly face again.
I did go back to sleep at 4:30 and thankfully slept until 6. OH YEY.
Jordan and Eric wrapped all of Santa's gifts and I must say Christmas was the most orderly it has ever been!!!
Imagine that? 
Usually we are ripping into our gifts like savages.
I think everyone got everything they wanted, included two of the same things!
Hey, great minds think alike huh?
haha!!! the good thing is that we are taking mine back :)  I think we might be pretty safe with these.  They shoot out these little needles 15 ft that electrocude you...YES. Nothing would make me happier than to do that to someone attacking me.
Hope (for them is dudn't happen)
So, everyone woke up about 6:30 and I must say it was probably then most orderly Christmas I've ever had,  Seriously Christmas usually stresses me out!
So here are a few little pics!








 Eric got the tray that goes with his green egg!!! happy boy!!!

 Daddy stopped by!
 and Evers just had to get Julie, one of the new American girl dolls.  And of course all of the accessories

 then the finale!


What a blessed day.  Hope yours was just as blessed!
I'm thanking you!!!!
Thankin you my faithful readers!!!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment