Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Statement Pieces....

You know, I've never been big into chunky jewelry.
I've always worn the same ole boring pieces.
It's not until a salesperson at Anthropologie talked me into purchasing a really cool VERY chunky necklace that I changed.  This was about 3 years ago.
I have worn that piece to death.  And, let me tell you, I really don't know that I have anything that gets so many compliments.
This weekend I wore really cool necklaces to Scotts.
I probably got more compliments on those than my art!
So....
I've decided to stock up on "statement pieces" for around the neck.
I realized that you can keep your clothing very simple and just add a cool necklace.
Think all black with this?
Anthro.
or this....
Anthro
or this....
Saks
or this?
Neimans

I love Anthropologie jewelry.  Always hip, always fun, and not too pricey!








All Anthro

Saks

Saks

I thought this was fabulous.  A little out of my price range but wow.

Kate Spade

Alexis Bittar

Saks

Saks

Neimans

I know for sure this little number is going in my shopping bag.
Nordstrom
30.00

Now you know you can wear dreary clothes and spice them up a bit!!!

Have a great day y'all!
kb




No comments:

Post a Comment