Tuesday, July 30, 2013

What Every Child Should Learn....


First of all, I'm an observer.  Not to be confused with a stare-er.
(well I guess I'm that too)
I watch people all of the time.
Hey, they intrigue me.
I watch parents how they interact with their children.
I watch children how they interact with their parents.
I watch people how they interact with one another.
It's just amazing to me how different people are.
I know two things about people here in the Bahamas.
There are a lot of tatoos.
and
Not really sure why I ever worried about what I look like in a swim suit...just sayin.

I particularly like to watch the children.
I like to see how our youth is being raised.
now.
I know I am far from perfect, but I'm really amazed at the amount of whiney kids there are in this world.
and parents let them get away with it.
so where in the world is this blog going, cause I am jumpin all over the place!
What every child should learn...

To throw a ball
To swim
To honor their parents
The value of not talking back
To dance
To be free and happy
When to speak and when to not speak.
To mind
To mind their manners.
With all of this being said, my g-babies are perfect....(I'm serious!) hehe!
photo album....

















have a wonderful day y'all!!!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment