Thursday, July 18, 2013

Tree Houses...

This morning I blogged about a horrible event that happened in Homewood, Alabama.
I took my blog off because I don't like to talk about controversial topics.  
After reading the hate messages after the new's article, I decided it was too controversial for my blog.
anyway...
let's lighten things up a bit.
Tree Houses.
You know, Tree Houses are like the new guest house.
That is if you are lucky enough to have a tree good enough to put one in.
When I was little, we lived in Ft. Walton Beach, Florida.
My dad and my grandfather built us one.  I remember the day like it was yesterday.
SO fun!
I just went on Pinterest and found a slew of awsome tree houses!  A little nicer than the one my Pa built, and probably not intended for kids.
 oh my!  How Zen.


 for the kid who has everything?




 how cool is this?
 and this?

 oops, had to slip this little treasure in!!!

 Could definitely have my mornin "cupajoe" here...





have a great day y'all!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment