Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What Friends Can Teach You...

I'm lucky.
I'm one lucky girl.
I have lots of friends that I love more than anything in this world.
It's really funny though, lots of them don't know each other.
They are all over the place and come from all areas of the world.
One particular friend has taught me more about life and living than I could have ever learned all by myself.
She is the smartest person I know.  I mean like off the charts smart type.
But that doesn't bother me.
Ditzy (me) and smart (her) never complicates our friendship.

I told her about one thing I love about her yesterday while having lunch.
She has taught me to celebrate every little thing that happens in your life.
"E" is the queen of celebrations!
She loves to make a big deal out of everything and loves to make everyone feel special.
She is a pro at it.
I love this about her so today I'm celebrating her!!!
A special friend.
this was at my first "Solo show" in Jackson, Mississippi!
She drove all the way over to help me celebrate.
Special friends teach you special things.
Like how to celebrate every little life event!
like a job promotion!!!
Have a wonderful day y'all!!!
xoxo
kb

1 comment: