Friday, July 19, 2013

Sister...

Today, Sister turns 55.
Gosh that's old.
Happy Birthday Sister!!!!

Being the "younger" sister, I can rag on her...

like how she ALWAYS looks younger...
and cuter....
even at a young age...
she's a great sister to my two brothers and me...
and a perfect daughter.
and aunt.
and mom.
she's always looked like the younger sister.
which was fun when I was little...
um,,,not so much now...
I am so proud of her.
Fiercely independant (to a fault)
She has made her way in this world, working hard, putting 2 of her kids through college, all four through braces, buying her own house,,,the list goes on.
She's done this ALL by herself.

To an amazing woman!
Happy Birthday Sister!!!
I love you!
me

1 comment:


  1. Wow, that was so great Kendall.. Happy Birthday
    Kim. Can't wait to see what you do with the next 30. It is always fun follwing you on FB you have
    so much energy and love for people. Happy Birhday
    sister !!!!!! Love, Cathy Hickey Morgan

    ReplyDelete