Friday, September 6, 2013

Honey Bees Tees

hey y'all!
okay, so every now and then I run across a "blog worthy" item.
That would be the ohso wonderful Honey Bees Tees.
Created by the ULTRA creative and beautiful Darby Stickler.
(and she's from my hometown)
what can I say?  We grow them right down there.
Even though she didn't grow up there.
but you get the drift.
I came across this talented young woman years ago because she is a good friend of my late best friend's daughter (are you with me now)?
She had this really, really popular blog called Fly Through Our Window. 
anyway, I ended up advertising my art on her blog.
Not only did she have like a gazillion followers, she deserved them.  Funny, smart, creative, a fantastic mom,
and so sweet.
So now, for the past couple of years she created a t-shirt line for kids and adults.
Y'all.
Some of the best t-shirts I've ever seen.
And very reasonably priced.
Fun designs, they wash great, and kids and adults alike love to wear them.
Very cool.
















This gals got it together!!!!

have a great day y'all!
kb


4 comments:

  1. I love Darby and her twin sister Erika. I don't know them personally but I know they are beautiful inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! The bike and "happy camper" are my favs! Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Small world. I've been following Darby and her twin sister Erica's blogs. Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Small world. I've been following Darby and her twin sister Erica's blogs. Love them both!

    ReplyDelete