Monday, September 30, 2013

Let the Art Show Season Begin!!!

It's that time y'all!
Time for the Art Shows to start in full force.
From the end of October to the first of December, I have eight, yes eight shows.
What does that mean?
A lot of work.
I mean a real lot of work.
As a matter of fact, I will most likely be painting every day for the next month and a half.
I have to have AT LEAST 50 paintings.
50 if not more.

First up, we are slated for a soft opening of the art gallery
Ferrari Fine Art
for Thursday, October 24.
This is such an exciting time for us.
We are kicking it off with a cause.
Breast Cancer awareness.
The owner of the gallery's mother died of breast cancer on that date.
So this is particularly special for Carolyn Ferrari.
Even though these paintings are sold to collectors, my plan is to follow the style.
Enjoy!




























Stay tuned!!!
have a great day y'all!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment