Wednesday, September 18, 2013

"Wedding Wednesday"... A New Series!

Okay, welcome to my new blog series!!!
"Wedding Wednesday"!

With the upcoming nuptials in the balance, and in an effort to find vendors, I have decided to do a weekly series
called
"Wedding Wednesday!"

I love to support young start up companies.
I love promoting young talent.
I love finding the newest and greatest trend.
I love the "different" and "unique" in everything.
Especially weddings.

I am finding that the younger the talent, the fresher the idea.
but, don't get me wrong, we 50 somethins still have it goin as well!
so.
here is what I'm going to do!

Every Wednesday until the wedding (like for 7 months)
I am going to feature a vendor or a group of vendors.

I am looking for the newest and freshest look.
I want very, very creative, artsy.

I want wedding dressmakers, dress shoppes,
florists,  venue ideas, wedding planners (start-ups under 2 years, only please), wedding stylists, photographers, bakers, calligraphers, stationers, creative rental companies (no large companies please) 
caterers/unique food ideas, hair stylists, jewelry designers, tuxedo companies.

This is an effort for us to put together the most creative, unique, freshest look ever!
It is also a time for you to shine!!!



So, what you need to do is submit to me your very best, newest work/idea.
It doesn't matter where you live.
I may choose to blog about you and I may not.



I may blog about one company, or I may blog about a whole slew of them together!
If I don't blog about you, please don't get your feelings hurt, it just may not be what I'm looking for at this particular time!
At the end of this blog series I will choose the one that received the most positive comments and give you a special gift!
Please tell your friends and family to look for you and to comment!!!!

Also note* my blog is hard to comment on.  After years of trying to figure out why, I've given up.  Please do your best to comment on your favorites!  And tell your friends!!!
Why?
because at the end of the blog series, the one with the most comments will be awarded this special gift!


"The Dress"
36 x 36 mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas
950.00 value!

This is gonna be fun!!!
Please submit your site to
kendall boggs
kbdr@aol.com

have a great day y'all!
kb


3 comments:

  1. I am sharing this....friends kids getting married and one day my own. FYI, if you sign in with your Google account it is easy to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this idea, Kendall. Since Kristy is married, I will live vicariously through you as I adore a wedding - all kinds- formal, casual, beach, church...love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you are running this series as my daughter is also getting married but sooner than 7 mths though. She is planning a winter wedding in Feb here in Canada. Wow it can be stressful.
    Maggie may

    ReplyDelete