Sunday, September 29, 2013

Football.
I love me some football.
Like really, really love me some football.
BTW, I know that is grammatically incorrect.
But I don't really care.

Yesterday, Alabama played Ole Miss.
Our house was divided.
(even though we knew Bama would win:)
so, off we went!
What a fun day catching up with old friends!!!
and yes Bama did win.




there were three TVs set up to watch pre-game activities as well as the LSU-Georgia game...

 Dr. Haywood and my wonderful son (in matching shirts!)

 the two token Ole Miss fans.....Not sure about the photo bomb:)

 two of the sweetest!!!! One of my best friend's son and her DIL (due in December)....precious couple!

 and two of my high school buddies!!!  Bill and Dawn! LOVED seeing them!!!

 there's my buddy Kath!!!
Gosh I love this gal!


 her taking a pic of me taking a pic of her!

 and her two sweet DILs!!!


finally I just love her to death!!!
xoxox
have a great day ya'll!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment