Sunday, September 8, 2013

Cowl Necks

Well, seems that Fall is (almost) in the air.
I love Fall.
I really, really love Fall.
The clothes, the cool breeze in the air, the changing of the leaves.
Football....seeing what everyone else wears for football games :)
Really, whats not to love about fall?
I particularly love the clothes.
Especially cowl neck sweaters and scarves.
And you know what's great about scarves?
You can throw on a different one and wear the same outfit every day...hehe.
not that I would. but still.
I could.

 btw.  I want need all of those bangles.


 I really, really want this sweater, just don't know where to find it.




 SOOOOO cute need this too.  Maybe I need to learn to knit....hum.


What's your favorite fall wear?

Have a great day y'all!
kb

1 comment:

  1. So I guess I will have to add one to my fall wardrobe now!!! Love all of these fashionable pictures.

    ReplyDelete