Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!!

First of all let me say how honored I am to receive these wonderful comments.
You guys are what keeps me afloat!!!
and I'm serious about that!
now....
the winner is....
Amy Kathryn Gannon!!!!
So, AK, just e-mail me your address and I'll ship it on out!!!
congratulations!!!!
kbdr@aol.com
now.
I have to do something else.
One comment really tugged at my heart strings.
debmb1118@cox.net
Even though you didn't win, I must do something for you!!!
I'm not sure of your name but I will e-mail you.
I loved your comment and want you to have a church painting of your own.
SO, next week I'm painting one especially for you!!!

Have a great night y'all!!!!
oh, and don't forget, Scott's Antique Market starts tomorrow!!!
South Building
L-10

No comments:

Post a Comment