Thursday, September 19, 2013

Target Shoppin!!!

Admit it....
You love some Target shopping...
You know you do,
just like me.
It's one of those stores that you go in without needing anything and walk out 100.00 less.
I can ALWAYS find something I need want
always.
I'm going to admit something to you.
I love to buy my clothes at Target.
Hey, I'm not ashamed of it!  Who am I trying to impress?
I love to.
Especially those "one season items"

Funny thing is, I usually end up wearing those items many more times than one season.
So, I decided to do a little cybershopping this morning to prepare myself for a fall visit to Target.

Sit back my dears!!!
If you haven't shopped at Target for clothes before now, you will.

First up?
An exact replica of a Lulu Lemon top...at a fourth of the price




















 I have to interrupt my blog for a moment.  This little tunic is awesome y'all.  I'm serious.  I bought it in three colors.  Throw is over a pair of leggins and put some chunky jewelry with it!!!
You've got it!!! The perfect "throw on" outfit!

 change the buttons for a more unique look.  Maybe big brass buttons?

I'm a duck shoe lover.
I know you think I'm kidding, but there's a lot you could do with this dress!!!

Have a great day y'all!!!
kb

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the gray maxi dress and the camel cape is darling - great idea to change the buttons!!

    ReplyDelete