Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Finished!!! and I just couldn't wait to show you!!!

First of all, Callen in perfect "decorator" style decided that we needed new knobs for J's new bedroom. So...she went out and got em.  WOW what a difference a knob makes!
We also added two pillows.
So, here is the [almost] finished bedroom

and the final, final finished project!


and, I couldn't stand it.  I had to work on something else today.  So, J had this amazingly pitiful looking mudroom.  My new best friend Annie Sloan and I to the rescue!!!
Did I mention I am totally in love with her???

I decided to use French Linen for this project


isn't it luscious!

in the process, fighting for space with the toilet paper :)

check it out!!!
Here is the before again:

have a great night y'all!
kb

5 comments:

  1. I love nothing better than painting a bringing an old piece of furniture to life!
    Texting Jordan a craigslisr freebie you might can use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fantastic...Callen is right about the new pulls...they look fantastic...Great job KBDR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Wow! Wow! After your initial Annie Sloan post, I found the paint in Nashville and will get to work once I get my house back from the painters, probably this weekend. French Linen really appealled to me and now I am definitely picking it up to freshen up from things in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bedroom turned out beautifully! Love the lamps and shades.

    ReplyDelete