Saturday, January 14, 2012

Trinity Spotlight on Art

Hey guys!
Just want to tell you about the art show that I will be included in in a couple of weeks.
It's called Trinity Spotlight on Art.
To say I am humbled to be a part of this magnificent event would be an understatement.
There are 350 artist from all over invited and you will no doubt see "the best of the best"
They raise boocoodles of money not only for their school, but for charities as well.
The show starts February 6 and runs through February 11.  It is open to the public all of those days.
Please join me as I plan to be there as much as they will let me!
On another note, I'm trying my hand at a new form of my art specifically for this event.
I am painting on burlap and wood.  Burlap is SO popular now and I thought what better way than to introduce it into artwork.  It is painted burlap on a boxed wood panel tacked on with upholstery nail heads.
Please message me with any interest.
kbdr@aol.com
"Sara"
18 x 24  on a 3" box
475.00

"Margaret"
18 x 24 on a 3" box
475.00

"Inspiration"
16 x 20 on 3/4" box
375.00

"One Love"
16 x 20 on 3/4" box
375.00

Have a wonderful day y'all!
kb

1 comment: