Sunday, January 1, 2012

What to Write!

First of all HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
As promised I crashed about 8:00.  Yep! I slept with my little Evers and G-Man slept near Lil B to make sure he didn't crawl out of his pack and play.  I am awakening to a beautiful sunrise this morning.  WOW!
and my sweet Evers had to start the New Year off just right tempting me with these....
I want to tell you that I am in full blown thanking God on my knees mode this a.m.
Yesterday my 56 yr. old brother suffered a heart attack while working out.
Luckily he chose to shower instead of go for an extra run (he was at the club working out)
Now, he is in fantastic shape and healthy as a horse (we thought).
Also, he had a doctor friend working out with him.  He was rushed by ambulance to the hospital and as it turns out his main artery was 100% blocked.  They got a stint in and when I spoke with him he sounded great.  He said "It stinks gettin old"!  Please pray for my brother and his wonderful family as they endure this ordeal.  And please join me in praying for a complete recovery.  He is one lucky man, and lucky that God guided him to that shower instead of an extra run.  I would be without my older brother if that had happened.
Now, on to other stuff.  You know how I was renovating our condo in Atlanta?  Remember the one that was so bad I wouldn't even stay there?  Well the last piece of the renovation was finished yesterday thanks to my sweet son-in-law and I just think it makes all the difference.  Here are the pics.
Before the dining room renovation:

who in the world would put a ceiling fan in a dining room???


after a visit to West Elm.  Table from Crate and Barrel and chairs came from Overstock.com


Again, Happy New Year Y'all!
have a wonderful day!
kb

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, please keep me informed about Little Jackie. I am praying for him!!! Did you receive a package from me? LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, Evey looks so excited about those doughnuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good blog! I really love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I'm wondering how I might be notified when a new post has been made. I've subscribed to your RSS feed which must do the trick! Have a nice day!
    Inverted Ceiling Mount

    ReplyDelete