Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Surprise is OUT!!!

White Flowers, a fabulous little boutique in Homewood, Alabama will be showcasing 12  30 x 30 dress paintings of mine starting in March.  YEP 12!!!  I am so excited I could bust!  Mainly because this is one of my favorite boutiques in the whole wide world.  I don't believe there is another shoppe like it anywhere.  The minute you walk into this shoppe there is this ethereal feeling that encompasses you.  Soft, light, beautiful, all white with touches of pale colors.  They carry everything white you can imagine.  Baby gifts, books, ceramics, flowers (all white of course) big girl clothes, silver items, the most beautiful jewelry you've ever seen.  They even have these yummy little white mints that you can take when you leave.  Oh, and they wrap your goodie up like it's a gift for YOU!  They wrap your package with a white ribbon and a little white rose.  Can you tell I'm ecstatic about this? The owner Diana is the sweetest woman I've ever met.  With her soft voice you can tell that she is such a sincere and loving woman.  I adore her.
Well, I got busy working on some paintings!  My only delimma? They need to be monotone to fit in with the mood of the shoppe.  And if you've followed my art work for a while, you will know that I like to use a lot of color.  But, so far so good.
I actually sold one last night!  SO, I'll have to paint another for White Flowers.
By the way.....
info.

These are some examples of what I'll be showing!
"Sara"
30 x 30 mixed media on burlap and canvas

"Becky"
30 x 30 Mixed media on burlap and canvas
Sold

Have a wonderful day y'all!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment