Sunday, January 8, 2012

White

I feel white.....how bout you?
I told "W" today that I'm itchin to go somewhere.
Hot or Cold.  
What does this have to do with white?
I don't know, I just love white!
So much that I scoured the internet for some white stuff
I think I need to go here:
and wear this....

or go here:

and stay somewhere like this....

with a kitchen like this....



or this




all of those would do for me

I could sleep in a white bedroom

and eat off white dishes


even this would do

or this

or even this.....aaaaachew

I would most certainly polish my fingernails like this

and maybe have a cute outfit like this

or this

back to sleeping

I would have to have these

or these

and I would eat this.

which would almost certainly keep me from wearing this......
Where do you want to go???

Have a great night y'all!
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment