Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I'm Home! I'm Wooped!

Boy, I got home last night and CARASHED.  Seriously folks, Cooper and I curled up in bed and zonk.  I was out cold.
But, that didn't stop me from looking up pics from my favorite place in the whole wide world.
Napa.
And "W" and I are planning a little "getaway" there before Baby Cakes makes her arrival.
We will definitely visit this winery and see a favorite doggie

and have dinner at the Auberge du Solei

 I scoured the internet for some favorite pics of my favorite place.
Hopefully I'll have some of my own soon!
Enjoy!
First we'll stop here:
If you ever get the chance to go to Napa, don't dare miss this restaurant!

I can smell those succulent grapes as we speak.  (I mean as I speak, I'm speaking to myself and they are responding.....come see me, come see me!)






This WILL be on one of our stops



yummers +

Here's to planning a sweet getaway!
Have a great Tuesday y'all!
kb



No comments:

Post a Comment