Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Keepin it Real!

I like to think hope I'm REAL.
Well....except for the fake hair color
I really CAN"T believe I just posted this. YiKES is right
but, my hair being highlighted is not the subject of this post.
It DOES however have something to do with it.
I have the most wonderful, REAL assistant in the world.
I am blessed beyond words with this young lady
Kacey.
She helps me with my house, she does my hair, she checks on stuff when I'm not here.  The list goes on and on and on.  Isn't she beautiful?
Now, beautiful ain't the end of it.
I have to tell you about her husband.
He was addicted to crystal meth before they met.
He got down on his hands and knees and said "Lord, if you will cure me of this I promise I will never, ever do this again".  The Lord cured him, they met, got married have a baby and ya know, he as well as she are some of the most Godly people I know.  His testimony is riveting...and he is a treasure like she is!
She is a also a whiz with the scissors!
we get to do hair on the back porch of my house.
(and yes, that is a dead plant back there) I haven't been home long enough to replant (or lets be honest wanted to)
Evey just loved Kacey
and J and my lil man got to watch!
Kacy's a whiz with the paint brush too!....hence the highlights....while soup is cooking on the stove...
I'm getting it rinsed out in the kitchen sink with feet propped up on the oven.  hum.
Gotta love it!
Keepin it real y'all!
have a wonderful Wed.
I'm off to Bham!
oh wait!!! almost forgot,,,,another new painting!
"Fall Trees II"
inspired by all these beautiful red trees I'm seeing everywhere!
24 x 18 mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas
450.00 unframed

1 comment:

  1. Would love love love to have her at my house!!!

    ReplyDelete