Friday, March 25, 2011

Design Chic Wins!

Congratulations Design Chic!
You won!
Please email me your address at:
kbdr@aol.com
and I'll ship it out on Monday!
Congrats to you and I hope you enjoy it!
and a BIG thank you to everyone who commented.....does wonders for my heart and you all inspire me to paint, paint, paint!!!! THANK YOU!!!!
I wish I could have given this painting to everyone!  Especially all these moms of little girls!  Which is where I think it would look fantastic (well except for a dressing room:)  which is where I'm appropriately painting one for my self!  Anyway, have a wonderful day y'all,  And don't forget to visit me often!!! Remember, I blog everyday and pack it full of tutorials, recipes, g-babies, just everything (not to mention  usually a once a month art giveaway!
Thank you again
xo
kb

No comments:

Post a Comment