Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Music to my Ears

Well ya know, I'm at the beach.  Well, sometimes when you go places with family, you have to improvise on the sleeping arrangements.  Well, I got to sleep with [one] of the "loves of my life" Miss Eveyloohoo.
I got up in the middle of the night and I heard. "Gigi"!!!! "I want my Gigi"!!!  Oh, my, let's just talk about music to my ears.  Do you know how good that feels for a 2 yr. old to want you like that?  Oh, it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it!
think hope I'm her new best friend.
So, these next few days will be crammed with pics.  As a matter of fact, my last design project (which is down here) is still not quite finished so I may be staying down here for a little longer finishing up! Can't wait to take pics of that!!!
Here we go with lil Miss Eveyloohoo and crew,,,,
but first, the beautiful sunset last night!

Don't worry, I was right there with her.  Oh, and she held my hand all night sleeping.  oh be still my bebe lovin heart!
 shoes off!
 headin down to the water!
 Where's Jackson? (cousin)
 Lil B's first time seeing the water....he was mesmerized!
 as I think they all were, oh it was SO beautiful!  nothing like the Gulf Coast of Florida
 Should I dare?
 yes I should!
 how much fun was that??????
 ALOT!
 It's coming again!!!!
 J just couldn't quit laughing!
 Catching the water again!
 and then of course you have to run from it!
 my sweet lil Angel!
lovin the sand
 and my lil man!
 with me!!!
 oh, this weeks gonna be so much fun!!!
have a fabulous day y'all!
kb

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely family time and your grandchildren are gorgeous. I am always partial to red-headed boys since I have one, they are adorable! Enjoy. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great pictures!,, my Hudson has to sleep with his JoJo when we are with them--- she adores that-baby in the bed too!

    ReplyDelete