Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A "Must Have"

First of all.....is everyone out there sick?  I know I am.  Hacking, snorting, coughing, sneezing, wheezing, stuffy head kinda sick. 
I think this is the culprit......
beautiful to look at but a pain in the fanny on my head
 But, that's not gonna stop me from showing you a 
"must have" kitchen contraption.
A Panini Press.
My sweet friend "E" gave it to me this weekend as a sweet little friendy gifty.
Here's what I did with it.
Let me tell you guys,
go get one a these things and make this sandwich TODAY.
I really think I could open up a shop and sell these.
First of all you need this!
 and this: (that's prosciutto) and Boar's Head Pepperhouse Gourmaise
 don't worry, the counter was clean (I think)
 start stackin
 add the feta
 then the prosciutto and arugula
 press a little and check
 then press a lot

by the way how's that diet goin?
I'm still down 7 lbs. (and ridin that bike) but if I keep this up I'll be back up to normal in no time.
Have a wonderful day y'all!
kb

2 comments:

  1. Kendall,

    I was already hungry and now.. well, I think I'm drooling! LOL
    I loveeee paninis! I will share this with my hubby.

    By the way, I adore Holly (Things that Inspire). She's really talented and her posts are really informative.
    I'm so happy for you (about your little secret ;-)). Trust me, she's really lucky to have your art! It's just so beautiful and touching. It will be a success!

    Have a great day!

    xo

    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I am glad to have found your lovely blog! Always fun to discover new ones and new people so, hello!
    Second, not good that I read the post over and over while i am extremely hungry and looooove sourdough bread, any sandwich that won't eat me first, and forget about how much I love cheese, off the charts addicted.
    So.....now I want a panini press, I actually got my sister and hubby one last Christmas and they love it and use it all the time..keep saying when I move, I know I will use it all the time, not sure if thats good or bad:)
    Anyway please visit me at my newish blog....its about the building of our new home and my passion for decor/design.
    www.theenchantedhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete