Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lil B and Cupcakes and a Bad Mom

Well, after yesterday's blog, I couldn't leave my lil man out.
OH MY,,,,, I just love a neked lil baby don't you?
They are precious.  and pics are even more real!
So, we had a lil photo session this weekend with the neked jaybird!

Evey was stressin about the blankie not being "Just right"
"whatz up?"


I will tell you when taking pics of a "neked jaybird" make sure there is a pad underneath.........
on to cupcakes.....Evers had to read the directions first.
BIG helper!
Okay, the Callaway family has a little trait.  We all stick out our tongues when concentrating on something.  As if that tongue is going to help get us through that task.  Everyone on my side of the fam does it!  
She even cracked an egg um perfectly.....on to her pants
"no Gigi"
"yes Gigi!" "oh yummers that batter is goo-od"
Perfectly iced!
what a wonderful time spent!
Wait before I go, I've gotta say something.
I have 3 wonderful, wonderful children.
They are all so different in their own ways.
I'm sure you with children of your own can relate to the fact that it is so hard to spread yourself around all the time.  I try my best to give each "quality time" but I'll admit, I'm not the best at it.  Sometimes I screw up and give one more attention than the other. Especially when there are grandchildren involved. I think we all do that at times.  Does it mean I love one more than the other? Absolutely not.  I love all my kids equally.  They are all very different and I love that about them. All have such different qualities and it makes for a very interesting and fun family.
Just wanted to tell you that for some reason.  I've left one of my kids out lately and I feel so terrible about it that I've beaten myself up to pieces about it.  To the point of crying.  She needed me and I wasn't there for her.  She has a friend who's mom has just found out she has cancer.  Please join me in praying for that person.  Not going to name names but she's also a friend of mine.
I'm sorry sweet grown child of mine.
I love you!
m
have a fabulous Tuesday y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is just the cutest blog post, EVER!! I can't get over how cute your kids are, those chubby little legs, don't you want to eat them! I have a 6 month old and he seems to change by the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My parents feel the same way about my kids - like you, they are over the moon about them! Your grandkids are beautiful! I adore your granddaughter's brown and green dress - I wish I could find something like that for my 6-year-old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO very much! Got it at the Mart! And to The BeautyFile....LOVE your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete