Thursday, March 10, 2011

I'm a "Made for TV Nut" are you?

I'll be the first to admit......I LOVE Made for TV items.
Period.
Y'all, I need some serious help sometimes.
Anyway, I've bought and bought made for TV items.
I thought I would show you some of the stuff I like, some of the stuff I don't like, and some of the stuff that's just plain weird to me.
Let's start with weird.
Actually, do you get as embarrassed as I do when this commercial comes on?
My fam was in a restaurant and there was a TV on and it came on.  Immediately everyone started looking away from the TV and on to their food (snickering by the way)
come on now, they really don't have to make it THAT crude. But, it must really work if you get arms like this........
Let's move on.....
um,,,,,don't buy this, battery gives out very fast.  
I've always wondered if this works.  Any feedback????
I have this and LOVE it!
I also have this and LOVE it,,,,,although I've never used it. Enough said
Any info on these?  Always wanted to try them!
who invented this Jeffery Dahmer? sick
these are a MUST HAVE
Okay, I have the magic bullet and love it....I guess this is a new "twister" on it.
I've gone through 3 bullets so maybe I'll try this one next
Must, must have an Ove Glove.  They really really work.  Buy more than one though
Brilliant idea,,,,mad that I didn't think ove it.
If they would just make a remote control that would do the same thing.
Damn those remote controls.....
Do you know how many fights "W" and I have "potentially" gotten in to over the remote control?
ALL I WANT IS A SIMPLE ON/OFF BUTTON.
IS THAT ASKING FOR TOO MUCH? ON/OFF THAT'S ALL I WANT!
Seriously folks......would you really cut your hair with this????
or shave your legs with this???? Sounds like a plan....feedback?
this DOES NOT WORK.....don't waste your $$$$
for the woman who has too much time on her hands or boobs
I have this and LOVE it!
I only wish I invented this first.....
and finally....I'm gettin this this year.  I really don't care how ugly they are....it's mine.
have a wonderful Thursday y'all!
kb

2 comments:

  1. I think I've seen the dryer balls at the $ Tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the dryer balls...Save yo money!!! My dogs did enjoyed them...

    ReplyDelete