Thursday, March 31, 2011

Viking (be still my heart)

Whew, what a day yesterday!!!
Man, an 8 1/2 hour drive....
but, I got to stop and have dinner with my sweet, wonderful son and his boss Paul!
Shout out:
I know I've told you this before, but they do anything you need for your website development. And then they'll manage it for you!!! I personally think that everyone needs a website.  As a matter of fact, if I go to a website and there is just a page and nothing else?  I move on.  So if you ever need website design, they are the best EVER!!!
give em a shout!
His name is Greg
.
Now, before I left Greenwood, I had the honor of visiting The "Fooseball's" hubby.
Okay when I tell you he makes the best bread EVER I mean it folks.
He's the bread maker for Viking (and everyone else in Greenwood).
Mawtha told me that he scares really easy so I tried to "sneak" in the back door and scare the living daylights out of him.
Unfortunately, I think he found out I was coming cause he was calm as a cucumber.
I did get to have a nice visit with "The Donald" but was disappointed that his Olive Bread (oh my goodness gracious alive) was not going to be ready until 12 so I had to hang my head and move on home.  But not before I did a little shopping at the Viking Store.
Fun.....period
First "The Donald"


 I was intrigued 
 watching his magical fingers (makes me wanna learn to make bread!

 now for some shopping!







 must have, must, must have



 the school

 my loot...
 and a little goodie for "W"
have a great day y'all!
kb

1 comment: