I think so. I hope so. I really, really, really hope so.
Plan a wedding in [less than] three months.
Well, this was our dilemma. Andy's brothers both play football and ya know? Coaches don't let you miss practice and stuff for anything. So, we either had to have the wedding before football season starts or after. Since Callen and Andy have been dating for three years, they really didn't want to wait until next year, and they didn't want to have a wedding in the winter months. So? It's gonna be August 6th! Y'all.... They were here this weekend and were just giddy. I loved every moment of it! I just am so happy that they are so happy. And "W" and I seriously could not have hand picked a better guy for Callen. I bet Andy said 20 times, Callen this is your day, you need to do what you want! Oh, isn't that the sweetest? They are totally in love and I feel so wonderful about this engagement.
This is them reading a text message from a friend congratulating them!
So, this is what we did....
1) Picked the church and secured the date and time
2) Picked the rehearsal dinner location
3) Decided the reception is going to be here at our home on the lake
4) Dress? surprise
5) Picked out the bridesmaids dresses via on-line
6) Put together the guest list (even got addresses!)
7) Ordered the "save the dates" (will go out next week)
8) Decided on all the colors
9) Secured blocking off hotel rooms for our guests.
10) Secured the caterer (which is going to be a big surprise)
11) Decided on flowers
12) Decided on the band (securing it today)
13) Decided how they will leave (working on that today)
14) Decorations? Very "lakey" and lit up with lots of fun stuff
15) Ordering the invitations on Friday
Photographer? All I know is that we gotta get out the checkbook. wow.
Callen's and Andy's goal? For this to be a fun filled event, relaxed and unassuming.
I think we can do this!
Have a wonderful day y'all!