Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sorry about no blog yesterday!!!

oh, I had ants in my pants. (and I DID NOT wanna dance)
I was irritated to say the least.
Blogspot had a problem ALLDAYLONG.
So, my quest of blogging everyday was busted.
and.  Whadda ya do at 4 um 5 a.m.?
Coulda worked out hum, will someone PLEASE inspire me to do this before the wedding?  We are down to 2 and 1/2 months!
Yesterday....tried to blog about the art grand opening.  nope.
So, what did i do?  Before heading to Andy's graduation, (which we are SO proud of him btw)
He graduated from Samford's Brock School of Business.  A big time honor and we think he will be a huge success.  Actually, we know he will.  Great work ethics.  He has such a wonderful, loving family too.
Made it to his party late because I was told my tires were so bad I couldn't even drive to Birmingham on them, so had to have new tires put on my car. Coming in late, I was a little embarrassed to go around flashing pics everywhere.  Just imagine in your minds, a beautiful happy, proud family....including me.
AND
I 've got some GREAT news.  "W"'s deal that he has been working on for 4 months. (NY every week) closed last night.  OH MY.  He has literally worked every night until 12 for the past 4 months, not to mention having to travel to NY constantly.  I am so excited and just feel like prayers for him (and me) have been answered.  He has just worked his poor lil butt off.  He needs a major vacation,,,,,one that I may send him on. shuuuu!
okay, since my computer is now working (which is also been an issue of mine (I am going to show you some pics of the art Grand Opening!
There were SO many people there and the comments were wonderful.  We sold lots of art and pottery and many have said they have to measure and will be back.  It was a super fun time for all.  So, here we go!
Pics of the Grand Opening of Art of Oconee.
If you haven't been there yet,,,,it's a must see!




















































come see us at Art of Oconee!
Scott Road, Eatonton, GA

and,,,,,,,tada!!!  That surprise I've been telling you about?
Don't miss this.  I am SO proud to be featured on this incredible blog and be included in her on-line store.  She has like 7,000 readers.  Seriously folks.  And her art sells out FAST.
may wanna wait til later in the day so she can get it up!!!!.
SO PUMPED!!!
have a wonderful one y'all!
We are picking out invites today, then get to go pick out her wedding registry.  (Andy didn't want to until I told him you get to use this gun thingy!) haha!
 I went on a little splurge yesterday and got C some Manolo bridal shoes.  She didn't like them :)
(lucky for me)  She picked out the Kate Spade bless her heart.
We DID find the dance dress and the bridal shower dress though!!!  Only thing left?  Rehearsal dinner dress.  Oh the dresses are TODIEFOR!!! I so wish I could show you!!!
xo
kb

3 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone had a great time and it's so cool seeing your name on that wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your art is my FaVoRiTe..shhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures of the gallery and guests! Thanks for posting. Thanks for taking all the pictures! I think we all had a great evening - artists and visitors alike!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete