Monday, August 9, 2010

For all you Nashvillians out there

First.....I have to show off my new little love....isn't he precious?????
oh, and for those of you who have kept up with my mom's progress over the past couple of weeks, here she is!! She is doing wonderful and is totally in love with this little thing! He even looked at her with his beautiful brownish/blueish eyes! (and I could swear he's grinning) (he's so advanced)

Now...I think I've told you this already, but I'll repeat myself....cause 51 yr. olds have the right to do that.
All you have to do is hold up 2 fingers....(that means they've already said this once)
anyway....I was one of the lucky artist to have been chosen to participate in the 
Montgomery Bell Academy Art Show in Nashville!!!
There are going to be some amazing artists participating, and I am honored to have been chosen!!!
It starts August 31st and will run for an entire month!
AND....not only do I get to see some of my VERY best friends, I get to be there for this wonderful event!
Here are some more works....to ponder?
PS...I've already sold two that I previously posted on my blog, so if you're interested in any of these, even if they're not on my website, just e-mail or message me.  I'll be more than happy to sell them.

Four Angels II
Mixed media on canvas 
15 x 30
550.00

"Waiting for Fall"...sidedbar.....and boy am I.
Mixed media on canvas
20 x 28
750.00

"Fowl in Flight"
36 x 36
Mixed media on canvas
1,200.00

"Green Trees" - a diptych
10 x 10 Mixed media on canvas
150.00
"Green Trees II" - a diptych
10 x 10 Mixed media on canvas
150.00

Out of the Brush II
30 x40
Mixed media on Canvas
1,200.00

"Red Tops"
24 x 24 Mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas
20 x 20
650.00

"Green Tops
24 x 24 Mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas
20 x 20
650.00

"The Cello
1,200.00

"The Lonely Tree"
30 x 40
Mixed media on canvas
1,200.00

"Three Green Trees"
10 x 10 mixed media on canvas
150.00


"Three Green Trees II
10 x 10 Mixed media on canvas
150.00

"Dreaming of Wyoming II"
30 x 30 on 3" gallery wrapped canvas
850.00


"Dreaming of Wyoming II"
30 x 30 on 3" gallery wrapped canvas
850.00

and.....If you ever want to purchase two of my favorite paintings.....
here they are.  I normally would never say that, I just can't help myself, I love these next two paintings!
"Horizon I"
35 1/2 x 35 1/2 mixed media Framed
950.00


"Horizon II"
35 1/2 x 35 1/2 mixed media Framed
950.00

------------------------------------
Baby (as seen above).....not for sale

4 comments:

  1. Sweet pictures of you, your mom and Baby B......Is B going to have red hair???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendall, I can definately tell that Baby B is very advanced cause he is definately looking at Pat & smiling. He knew who she was!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, sweet baby! Love that photo of him with your mom - he does look like he's smiling. Almost makes me want a third...nah. :)

    Your work is gorgeous - the Red Tops piece is stunning. Congrats on your achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on that sweet Bennett...we can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete