Saturday, August 7, 2010

Welcome to the world Bennett Callaway Elkins!

I've met him briefly, but am totally in love.
8 lbs. 11 oz. and healthy as a horse!

Everyone was waiting in great anticipation!
as a matter of fact, the Callaway/Boggs clan sort of obnoxiously took over the waitin room!
I was sure at any moment we were gonna get kicked out.

we waited, and waited, and waited
and got a little silly (like Gregory tying a balloon around his neck) hum.
Evey got really silly and danced the night away....and knew exactly what was goin on!
and then the big news!
and the excitement!!!
It's a BOY!!!
Evey, you've got a little brother!!!
My daddy was so excited!  Especially to share his birthday with this special one!
I love my son in law so much.  What a great catch Jordan made (and a great daddy!)
side bar......this was after being up 30 straight hours. okay, now on to Evers

Just loved this pic!
and this one!
she was a sleepy lil thing and crashed last night, and I was REALLY glad to get some sleep!
I'm so proud of  J.  She made it through the VBAC perfectly (although there were some doubts at times) but she stuck through it and did amazing!!!
more pics later ya'll!!!
and thank you SO much for reading!
I had like 480 hits on my site yesterday!  wow. Jordan must have a whole lotta friends!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! I turned on my computer first thing this a.m. in hopes of your news! Thinking , well maybe, he will wait and be born today, Bill's birthday, or tomorrow, for YOURS!!! BUT...the most special would be great grandaddy's. And with such a special name!! Blessings to your whole family:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I'm so proud of Jordan-- what a good job!
    I can't wait to see the beautiful boy!!
    Love to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is amazing. this post made my eyes water! i am so excited...and so proud of jordan. evey is precious and i love how you captured every moment so well. congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great post! You really captured the emotion of the day/night! Thanks for letting us share in the excitement. Give Jordan and that sweet little man a squeeze from me!

    ReplyDelete