Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm Indecisive!

Every morning,,,,morning after morning.  I wake up to no phone call.  No LOUD horn coming from my red covered iphone.  Dang I wish that baby would come on and show us it's little face.  I know Jordan is about to pop! and I'm about to POP with excitement!!!
Our dog Cooper (who looks a little like this) woke me up REALLY early this morning (like 3:30) and I couldn't go back to sleep, so I decided to work on my blog.  If you're a regular you may have noticed that I'm changin out some backgrounds and templates.......ughhhhhh!  I just can't find one I like!  So, just in honor of the impending new member to our family.....I'm choosing grey (for right now).  Because that's the color of the nursery.  
I'm thinking if it's a boy, I might put this in there....or paint Pinocchio.  Just can't decide...
or this....yes, definitely this one....or Pinocchio.  I DON't know, what should I do????
I mean,,,,they DID go to Ole Miss and all.

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe that baby isn't here yet...Jordan is such a trooper! My vote is for the 2nd dog...or pinocchio :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the 2nd dog w/ blue & red-- and it would still "flow" from Evey's room...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for Pinocchio (even though I do love the dogs)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i tink its a dirl
    (baby talk)
    i wanna see PINK and grey

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the dog! I should you do BOTH dog and Pinocch. You can't beat that lying nose! (I think maybe the story is a metaphor for plastic surgery... ha! You can tell I'm getting my Master's in children's lit, can't ya?)

    ReplyDelete