Monday, August 30, 2010

My bestest buds

I'm headed to Nashville, very early this mornin dahlin....cause that's what I do!
I'm gonna see a passel of my old (well, I don't mean like old in age) but hey,,,,we're all gettin there ya know????
Anyway, old, best buds.
I'll start with this group.
Now someone in there must look familiar to you (cause he does to me).  my buddy Kix.
We may see him too at the winery he owns.  Arrington Vineyards....A MUST visit when you go to Nashville.
on to more!
and,,,,omg,,,I've missed these two friends more than life itself!!!
we're havin a b'day party for Gail (on the left) who shares a birthday with my sweet Calli-mo!
There's BEEEEth next to her and then my bud, bud, buddy Connie.
who WILL have my fat butt walking early in the mornin....I'm sure of it.
and then there's a couple more friends that I hope to take a peek at!
and I know I'll see this one!
and I'm sure I'll be snappin a few shots
but, I'm really sure of this,,,,these are who I'm havin din with tonight.  We have a bunch of birthdays to celebrate!
Headed to Nashvegas!
and about to bust a gut to get there!!!!
Don't forget about the art show!!!!
later ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment