Friday, August 6, 2010

Jordan and Eric's Big Day! Part I

W, Callen and I are sitting in the waiting room at Brookwood Hospital in anticipation of the arrival of LBE....(Little Baby Elkins)....as I've said before....we don't know the sex....but we're sure it'll be one or the other. A big thanks to sis Kim for being a "stand in" mom until I could make the 3 1/2 trek at 12 a.m. (when we got the call).  Anyway,,,,Jordan is finally......in labor! (and doing great btw)
YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!
We will get to meet the little one today.
Here's my darling oldest on her big day! I know I'm prejudice, but I think she looks stunning!
and here's everyone having a party in her room at 3 a.m.

 Poor thing we finally all left so she can get some rest.  

Stay tuned!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I've been watching EVERY DAY to see if He/She is born!! This is so exciting... not knowing the sex. Hope to see you again when your new grandbaby is born!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for Jordan. And what a sweet little family you have to all be up there in the middle of the night! :) Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I feel like I'm the most excited one!! Please update every single thing! I am DYING over here to see thousands of pictures!! My bet is on a boy!! (really... that's a shot in the dark!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! J does look great!
    We are cheering her on!
    Be sure to eat something and breathe--as cool and composed as my mom is, she falls apart when I give birth and gets beside herself---take care of you so you can take care of J ---she's still your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the update! i have wifi at the lake...but not cell service. i am so sad i am missing updates! please keep the blog updataed! yay! love to all of you! cant wait to meet LBE2!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea!! How exciting! And, yes, your daughter does look amazing. My hubby and I didn't find out the gender with either one of our kids. It made the moment even more exciting, if that's possible!

    ReplyDelete