Sunday, August 1, 2010

Small works and still no bebe!

I ran into a friend of my sisters (Ashley) at the nail salon the other day when I was in B'ham.  "Hey Ash!"
She and I'm quoting said "I wish you would do some more affordable work".  So,
I did!  I am doing a series of smaller paintings.  SO, here are a few to get those creative juices flowing.  I'll post more as I do them!
Thanks ya'll....oh! and still no bebe...although let me tell you a funny story (see HOW ADD I am!)
My friend Cindy changed my ring tone for Jordan to this loud horn.  Those of you with Iphones I'm sure know which one it is.  Well I was at the doctor's with my mom and the phone (which was on high) went off!!!  People started getting up thinking it was the fire alarm!!!  I was SO embarrassed!
Here's the pics!

Trees I
10 x 10 mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas
150.00
Trees II
Mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas
150.00

Trees III
Mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas
150.00 - sold

Trees IV
Mixed media on gallery wrapped canvas
150.00 - sold

Baby Love
10 x 12 Mixed media on canvas (unframed)
150.00

Fields of Gold
20 x 24
Mixed media on board - framed
350.00

Dress I
Mixed media on canvas - framed
175.00

Dress II
Mixed media on canvas - framed
175.00

Dress III
Mixed media on canvas - framed
175.00

well there ya have it!!!
OH!  I'm working on my website for these to be added.  Please be patient, I know my website looks horrible right now, (sort of like a back room sale off of junkiness) but that's my goal to work on that with my son today!
later ya'll!
http://www.kendallboggs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment