Saturday, October 30, 2010

Just some cute pics!

of Evey's school Halloween party!
(I think the cupcakes were a success!!!)

hum.....




this is when she saw them bringin out the cupcakes!!!

 they loved the hats!


is this not the cutest thing EVER????? I wanna eat him up.

It was a cute little party....
and....
another wonderful day for mom!!!
Yippee I'm happy!
Now please add Dad to your prayers.  Eye surgery, but is healing well.
oh the challenges!
and,,,,, mom and I decided to have a little fun for Halloween and get a little silly.
What a good sport she is!!!
(stole this idea from Jordan)








3 comments:

  1. Those beautiful children made my morning! I could just eat them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable crew! Just like my kids' preschool - any way to avoid making a complete mess of their clothes during a messy snack, just take them off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the video - how sweet!

    Beth Wages Johnson

    ReplyDelete