Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lovin Fall

Aren't you just LOVIN this cooler weather?????
Fall is my favorite time of the year.
I don't have anything to blog about so I just thought I'd show you some random shots!
 Evey at the Pumpkin Patch (don't ya just love the guy with the cig hangin outta his mouth?)
a fall morning
"Lake Trees"
 Two more AWESOME items we purchased at the Mart love, love, love em
 a Mississippi sky
"Fall"
Me in kindergarten  
Me in the third grade
 Me in the eighth grade.....YIKES
(what's with the hair?)
                           
and then I grew up to the 12th grade
Me now
 a "fallish looking bedroom (I sorta think so atleast)
 "Fall Rain"
 Coopie cuddled up on a crisp morning

Beer Garden table.  Yummers
and finally.......

 Have a great Sunday y'all!



1 comment:

  1. you in 3rd grade is a complete mix of callen and jordan!

    ReplyDelete