Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Little Photo Album

Well, in my quest to blog Every day, I sort of run out of things to talk about.  I had intended to blog about my kids "significant" others and how much I love them, and then I got to lookin at my I Photo and started reminiscing about when they were little.  You know how you do.  You start looking at photos, and you can't stop!  Luckily, I'm not feeling emotional this morning or I would probably be bawling.
So, here's my little photo album.  I guess you can say we've come a long way baby!
J at 5
I think this was before anyone knew how to take a pic....

This is when I had my children's clothing line
Like aunt, Like niece...and, I'm still sewing!
Kim's first pic, when she started her photography business.


um....looking back, I must of really liked BIG collars,,,,and BIG bows!!! oh well...
Nieces and nephews.
Breakin the champagne bottle on "Moby's Deck"
I love this pic!
The "Griswold" family Christmas

Callen's graduation from Wesleyan
My happy little Callen
and her "significant" other Andy
whom I love dearly!
and Gregory and Ames....who I equally love dearly
isn't she beautiful????
they're a perfect match

speaking of a perfect match....here's J and E...I'm SO proud of them!
and their newest offspring
Lil B






and lil E
oh the love....
 Speaking of love...there's a lotta love in our family
 Go check out your old pics for something fun to do today!
Have a wonderful Sunday y'all!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family - you are blessed many times over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Highschool with Amy! I LOVE her! She is one of the sweetest people I know! I actually just saw her a few days ago, too. She works at UAB on the same floor as I do!!! Small world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin, if we become "more connected" it's gonna be weird!!! I mean how many things DO we have in common???? And thank you so much JMW! I AM very blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yall have such a great family!

    ReplyDelete